Becoming an approved course provider is the first step towards delivering our qualifications.
By choosing Signature you'll:
- have access to an extensive portfolio of accredited qualifications
- have a friendly and dedicated customer support team
- be able to manage your account online
Step 1: Make sure you can meet the approval criteria
Before you start the approval process we recommend you read both our Terms and Conditions of Centre Approval and Roles and Responsibilities of Centres documents.
You will be asked to provide some important information to show that you meet the basic requirements to become an approved course provider.
What will I need?
- internet access in order to log into your online account and administer assessments.
- staff with the appropriate qualifications and experience to deliver our qualifications.
- for NVQ qualifications, you will need a minimum of one Internal Assessor and one Internal Verifier; these cannot be the same person.
- necessary equipment and resources, including recording equipment and training rooms.
- appropriate systems and procedures to ensure assessments are carried out effectively.
If you are unable or unsure how to meet these requirements, please contact our customer support team.
Step 2: Sign up
If you are ready to start the approval process, sign up as a new user at My Signature and create your own log in. You will be sent an activation email - click the link within this email to activate your account.
Step 3: Complete the form
To complete the approval process, log in to My Signature. You will now need to tell us about your:
- Centre Administrator
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Accounts Contact
- Marketing Manager
- Curriculum Manager
- Teachers: BSL qualification(s) or If they are a first language BSL users and teaching qualifications.
- Once you have submitted your approval, you will receive confirmation by email. This will be followed by an invoice.
Once you have submitted your approval, you will be sent an invoice. Please pay the invoice within the payment terms. Please refer to the Invoicing Policy.
If you need help along the way, just get in touch.